Several bug fixes are included in this update such as:
- Disabling the google maps geo-coder.
- As such, a free API key from either bing or mapquest is required
- Also, the system will no longer automatically schedule the initial job.
- An interface to schedule up to 5 batches per hour in the system
- You will have to use this interface to schedule the initial batch job after setting the API key.
- Set a limit on the max log size to 2000.
- Fixed bug where logs were not always being deleted correctly.
- Other miscellaneous bugs
- Advanced heat map settings such as opactiy and radius.
- Advanced searching - based on accounts or opportunities
This app is free and can be installed here.
5/2/2014 - Spring '14 R5 / 1.81.0 has been released that increases the limit to at least 10k records. It also includes updates to the geocoding engine to fix an issue with some addresses being given a default location in the center of the US.